Seaweed Agogo Popcorn Bars
Looking for a tasty vegan treat? You’ve come to the right place. Wrap your taste buds around our exquisite Seaweed Agogo Popcorn Bars. Recipe inspired by Tom Ketteridge’s Popcorn Bars and Baked By Clo’s Rocky Road.
- 200g/7oz Dark chocolate, broken into pieces. We recommend green & black's organic dark chocolate.
- 50g/1¾oz Puffed rice cereal
- 40g/1½oz Seaweed Agogo Himalayan Salt Seaweed Popcorn
- 50g/1¾oz Dried cranberries, halved
- 50g/1¾oz Vegan marshmallows, quartered. We recommend Dandies Vegan Vanilla Flavoured Marshmallows.
- Line a 20cm/8in square baking tin with two layers of cling film.
- Melt the vegan chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
- Meanwhile, put the rice cereal, popcorn, cranberries and vegan marshmallows into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- While the chocolate is still warm, quickly pour it onto the cereal mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until everything is fully coated.
- Transfer the finished mixture to the lined baking tin and press down well. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Turn out your set popcorn bar mix and cut into 20 squares, and be sure to share with your friends.
- These tasty popcorn bars will keep for up to a week in the fridge.